2022 annual benefits open enrollment – Sept. 20 – Oct. 7
Open enrollment to keep or select a new insurance plan is now open through Oct. 7. Your selected benefits will become effective Jan. 1, 2022.
What will I need to do?
Log into Lawson (My paycheck) before Oct. 7 to select the same insurance plans or make changes.
What can I do during open enrollment?
· Keep or change your medical plans
· Add or drop eligible family members to your medical, dental and vision plans
· Enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts or re-enroll if currently participating
· Enroll in or make changes to your Additional Life and/or AD&D Insurance
· Enroll in voluntary plans, such as pet insurance and Aflac!
What if I have questions?
HR staff is available for virtual meetings by appointment only, to answer questions and assist with online enrollment. Appointments can be scheduled through your My Paycheck app (Lawson), under Training. Spouses are welcome!
Sept. 21, 22, 28, 30
Oct. 5, 6
9 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
When is the deadline to do this?
Thursday, Oct. 7, 2021. Even if you are not changing your insurance plans, please make your selections no later than Oct. 7. Do not wait until the last day. Set a reminder on your calendar today!